Most of the students are asking about “define literature” ?
Most of the students are asking about “define literature” My question is! Is there have plenty of words for explaining literature? my question is! Could you interpret the ocean with your knowledge? Actually, you cannot distinguish the literature you can delight the ocean and if you want to dive in, you can find out the pearls from the depth that have worthy and unique cannot be compared them with any cost, these pearls are Milton, Shakespeare, Marlow, hardy, Lawrence, Chaucer, Hemingway, Sophocles and many more. Literature is a diet of the soul as much you want to test it your inner desire would be gained the value of the test. In the entire world, we don’t know how many people have procreated and perished it is difficult to measure the exact figure and each man has had different feelings and character the way we cannot judge them as with the same way we cannot be able to find the actual depth of literature.
“ All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they had really happened and after you are finished reading one you will feel that all that happened to you and afterwards it all belongs to you; the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse and sorrow, the people and the places and how the weather was.”Ernest Hemingway
“ Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it, it enriches the necessary competencies that daily life require and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become.”C.S.LEwise
Literature is the art of discovering something extraordinary about ordinary people and saying with ordinary words something extraordinary. Literature is the expression of a feeling of deprivation and a recourse against a sense of something missing.
According to actual dictionary sense:
- The profession of an author production of writing and imaginative prose, verse etc.
- All writing in prose and verse esp, those of an imaginative or critical character without regard to their excellence often distinguished from science writing, news, reporting etc.
- all of such writing consider as having permanent value, the excellence of form, great emotional effect, etc.
- All the writing of a particular time, country, region, etc.
- Specify those regard as having lasting value because of their beauty, imagination, etc.
- All the writing dealing with a particular subject.
- All the composition for a specific musical instrument, voice or ensemble.
The use of literary language is entirely having a unique connection, each word of literature is like a treasure for us, the reader is being compelled to give up before the writer’s reasoning. A widespread man cannot write a phrase verse in a single sentence. So how we can define the literature? We can just give an example of literature according to writer direction or perhaps define the writer’s ability. So with this statement, I would like to say that
“ define the literature means find a skerry top of the edge of kingdom and observe the entire nature of the earth.”F.RANA